Thursday, September 4, 2008

Five less know facts about me...

Here we go...

1. This might come as a shock to some of you, but if my house is a mess and in shambles it totally reflects my mood...maybe that's why I'm so pissy lately:) I try to have my crap together, but most days I just have to remind myself that I have a 4 yr. old, and a 2 yr. old. and I need to let them enjoy life! (even when they dump out a whole bin of toys I just put away or Luke getting in the pantry and dumping out a brand new box of Lucky Charms:)

2. That being said, I really, really want to be more organized. I think for the most part I'm semi-organized, but semi doesn't cut it these days:)

3. Some of my favorite TV shows are Nancy Grace, 48 hours mysteries (love this one), Dateline, Court TV or any grandma shows like that...I know weird! But, I can't get enough of them, I even DVR the 48 hour mysteries:)

4. I love, love (did I say LOVE), cola slurpees from 7-11. I used to blame it on a pregnancy craving, but not the case these days...and let me tell you I looked up the calorie count on one of those bad boys, and YIZER...now I know why I'm not losing any more weight! LOL.

5. I have to have my toenails painted all the time...my fingernails too sometimes, but mostly my toenails. Even in the winter time. I just don't feel complete if they're not painted...I know that is really dumb:) So if you ever see me w/out them painted, don't point it out...it's probably a rough day....hehe.

I want to hear 5 things about everyone else that I don't know. I tag everyone.

8 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Hi Sara, IT's Kim Hardy from Chris and Missy's ward and from preschool last year. What darling kids you have and you are a cutie too. I'm all there with you with the housework. I feel like a tornado goes through my house every day.

Anyway, I'm curious if you're putting Madison at the same preschool again this year. My son is going the same days and time as last year.

I found your blog from Chris and Missy's.

I love your blog. It's very cute and creative.

Kim

Tara Joy said...

Hey, I thought you were giving up the whole Diet Coke thing. You little stinker, Coke slurpees still count. I loved to her about you. You are too fun. By the way, I can't watch those 48 hour mysteries without having nightmares for a whole week.

Mandy Frehner said...

I love slurpees too. Someday we will have some phatty houses complete with perfectly organized and beautiful scrapbook rooms…someday.

Me said...

I love coke slurpees too, but I never even thought they would have loads of calories. (duh) Oh well, they are delish. I love all the grandma shows you watch. I cant watch mysteries or I get scared and anxious. It doesnt surprise me about you though, wasnt it was me and you that used to watch Unsolved Mysteries as little kids?

Peyton AWESOME said...

Funny. But what's with the "these days"?

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear someone else who loves 48 hour mystery. It is my favorite show and my husband thinks I'm crazy for it!

Heidi said...

I totally love 7-11 Cola slurpees also! I want one right now actually! Thanks for letting me come over your house and bug you. I will get a slurpee tomorrow!

Nat said...

I've got the toenail thing too. They are always painted. Even in the winter in Utah where I'm the only one who will see them for month. I totally know what you mean! And that cracks me up about the court tv thing. My grandma does like that show!