Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look at me...being frugal!


Oh yeah, baby! I went to Walgreens today and after coupons and rebates I spent a total of $11.07. Most of you reading this are probably in shock for the fact that I usually spend money like it's growing on trees:) If you look on the side of my blog on my link that says "Being Frugal is Fabulous" you can get a low down of how this all works. I do have to say it is a little bit complicated and part of me was thinking..."Is this even worth my time?, and I'm going to look like a weirdo going in there w/all of my coupons!" After I did it I felt like yee-haw I am awesome!LOL. Anyway, I think everyone should try it to do it at least once.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, that's pretty awesome!! That's a lot of stuff for $11. The medicine alone would be worth more than that. Now how much of that stuff will you even use. ;)

Mandy Frehner said...

Go Sara! You rock! As soon as I get my act together I'm going there myself. Yeah for being frugal.

Katie said...

I'm impressed! Two bottles of medicine would have cost at least that. You scored.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

yay for you! You are awesome! I'm gonna have to check into all this frugalness (is that a word) I totally need to save more money. Thanks for sharing your awesome deals.

Kerri said...

Wow Sara! It will be even more crazy when you go with me to the same Walgreens and do the same thing. Thats ok cuz they need to get used to seeing us there:)

Me said...

dang woman! I need to get tips on how to be a good bargain shopper. It always feels like a big effort, so I might cut a coupon here or there, but never get into it. I should!

Michelle said...

That was a lot of stuff! You go homemaking mama!