Saturday, September 20, 2008

Class of '98 girls...





Last night we had our own '98 class reunion. Our Class reunion was cancelled, so all of us girls decided we would get together at Claim Jumper and have our own reunion. (I actually graduated a year early, but I still consider myself a '98 girl!)It was an absolute blast! Much better than a "whole class reunion!" We laughed about everything & everyone! It was so much fun seeing everyone and picking up right where we left off! There was me, Holly, Michelle, Mindy, and Callie.

We we're laughing so hard, a couple sitting behind us asked to be moved...too funny! All of these girls will forever be great friends of mine! It is so easy talking with all of them. We had some great memories of too much kissing, fights (I to this day still feel really bad about), old boyfriends, pink underwear, regrets, you name it, we talked about it.

And sure enough, I was the last one to arrive and do you think I remembered my camera...NO! Oh well, I'm glad all of you remembered yours:) Thank you girls for a fun night! It was so fun talking about our pasts, and loving where we are at today! We need to do it again soon:)

5 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

We HAVE to go out next month for my birthday. I guarantee I won't have as much fun if we don't all go out again. I haven't laughed that hard in such a LONG time. :) Glad you came cause it wouldn't have been the same without you.

Katie said...

There's nothing better than going out with the girls! You had the best kind of class reunion.

Nat said...

You all are so cute! Wish I could have been there!

Michelle said...

Sara it was so fun visiting with you. You are absolutely hilarious! I think we should do it again for Mindy's BDAY.

Me said...

Im so glad we got to do that, it was great. I think we are all so much the same as we were, just better versions!