Monday, October 6, 2008

Madison says...



My friend Natalie did this on her blog and I thought it was cute! This is what Madison had to say about me...

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Do something for me. (Poor child...LOL)

2. What makes mommy happy?
When I clean my room.

3. What makes mommy sad?
If I don't clean my room.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she says funny things.
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
She liked to play like me.
6. What is her favorite thing to do?
Playing school with me and do scrapbook stuff

7. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Go run and go workout. (She really thinks this is what I do everytime I'm gone...that's my girl!)
8. What is your mom really good at?
Scrapbooking.

9. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't know mommy, you're good at lots of stuff. (Oh...my little sweetheart!)

10. What does your mom do for her job?
Doing scrapbooking, and stuff with me and Lukey.

11. What is your moms favorite food?
Pickles.

12. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you win stuff. (huh?? I never win anything...maybe she's wishes I did!)

13. What do you and your mom do together?
Play school.
14. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both girls.
15. How are you and your mom different?
When we don't do the same things.

16. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because she says she loves me.
17. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Target.

Anyone feel free to play along... I think it's funny to see what your kid(s) will say about you:)

6 comments:

Katie said...

That is really cute! It's funny to see what their perceptions are. I'll have to try it.

Tara Joy said...

So cute I will have to try that with my kids. I am very interested in there comments. PS- I agree with Madison, you are a great scrapbooker.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is so cute! She really notices all the positive things. :) Wish Austin was a little older so I could do this with him. :)

Unknown said...

so cute!

Nat said...

That's so cute. Our kids can either expose our faults or make us look better than we are huh? I think my favorite place to go is Target also. Luckily there is not one close to my house and that is a good thing.

Heidi said...

Madi is so cute... when her and Cadence are not getting in trouble!! Just kidding. We love Madi! Cadence says Hi!