Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grandma Time...



Yesterday Mike's mom came over and we went to eat at Don Antonios (Yum!) Afterwards we made a trip to Target. I'm sure it was Madison and Luke's favorite trip to Target, because grandma bought them fun toys! Grandma loves to spoil them rotten! (Lucky kids!) Luke of course wanted a guitar... he is obsessed w/guitar hero. It wouldn't surprise me if he is in a Rock Band when he gets older. It is so cute watching him play w/it! He always wants me to turn on music videos and he rocks out w/his little guitar! It is so cute! I'll have to post a video of him in action later! Madison got a pink Barbie cash register and is super possessive w/it. If Luke even goes near it, you'd think someone was attacking her! She is so funny playing w/it...her true OCD comes out! She lines up her play food and one by one will scan them as she talks to her pretend customers. It was a fun day w/Grandma:)

6 comments:

Nat said...

Wow! What a young pretty grandma! Sounds like a fun day. Nothing like your kids getting spoiled by grandma. I think Joey and Mike would get along also. They seem to have so many similarities.

Katie said...

Cute pics of Mike's mom and your little kiddos. Sounds like a fun day to me!

Heidi said...

That is so cool that she did that!! I want to go to Target with her next time! Cute pictures of the kids:-)

Nat Lud said...

Gotta love grandma's! And their spoiling. :) Glad the kids got to have a good time with her!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Mike's mom does NOT look old enough to be their grandma! I love when the grandparents spoil the kids cause then I don't have to. lol

Lindsey said...

My mom spoils my kids pretty good too. That is Mike's mom? Did she have him when she was 5?