Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween, Halloween, & More Halloween...


This past week has been filled with the Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin Painting, Pumpkin carving, Trunk-or-Treat, Aunt Gloria's Halloween Party, Activity Days Halloween Party...I'm all Halloweend Out! (sp?) I absolutely love Halloween don't get me wrong, but man, oh, man do I need a break:) The one last Halloween Hoorah left is Madison's Preschool Halloween Party on Thursday:) WhooHoo we've almost made it! Friday, Mike and I decided we are just hanging out at home and watching movies w/ the kids! This year Madison was Jessie and Luke was Woody from Toy Story 2. Little Dominic (their cousin) was Buzz Lightyear! They all looked so cute together. Here is the past weeks breakdown...
Wednesday: Pumpkin Patch (Previous Post)
Thursday: Pumpkin Painting/Carving...their pumpkins turned out so cute!
Friday: Ward Trunk-or-Treat, lots of food, fun, games, candy!
Saturday: Aunt Gloria's Halloween Party...Every year my Aunt has all of us over her house for great food, and fun games for the kids! It's fun, and is the one time of year it seems I get to see most of my cousins and their kids.
Sunday: Primary Program...Madi did such a great job!
Tuesday: Activity Days Halloween Party at my house...the girls had a fun time! There was bobbing for apples, decorating cupcakes, mummy racing, mummy dogs, bat brew...you name it, we did it:)
Wednesday: I'm just letting everyone know right now I'm lounging all day long:)


Madison (Jessie), Luke (Woody), Dominic (Buzz), Jader Cakes (Ladybug...doesn't she look like a little doll!)

Good 'ole Trunk-or-Treat!


A little bit of Halloween Fun!
This was Madi's first Primary Program and she sang so good:) You could barely hear her when she said her part, but she did an awesome job singing! I guess listening to the Primary songs in the van over the past month was worth it:)

13 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Yeah! Isn't it funny how the lead up to Halloween iss way more eventful than actual Halloween? The kiddos look so cute. I love the picture of Grandpa and the boys. I'll have to get that one from you.

Carly said...

I love all your scrapbook pages. YOu are such a good mom! Your kids all look so cute for Halloween. I know what you mean about too many Halloween activities! I'm in the middle of all that shara right now too. I can't wait for it to be over.

Michelle said...

You go girl! You have already done SO many Halloween activities. It's smart to start early! I unfortunately am just getting going. Sunday was Isaac's first Primary program too. I know it sounds kind of dumb, but it put tears in my eyes. It's quite the milestone!

Kerri said...

Looks like you have had a busy week. Good thing your Trunk or Treat is over. Now you can just sit home and relax on Halloween. The kids look really cute. I love the yarn wig, it ROCKS!!!

Nat Lud said...

I am loving all the Halloweenness of your post! The kids costumes are so adorable! I love themed stuff. And, yes, that ladybug is stinkin' adorable! I've been kind of 'Halloweened' out as well but I'll be sad when it's gone! Have a fun Halloween!

Liz said...

i love your kids costumes!!! they look so cute. Funny how halloween has become like a week long festivity now huh?

Katie said...

I can understand being Halloweened out! Your Halloween activities are like our Prop 8. I can't wait until it's election day so I'll have nothing to do. Way to go Madison on your primary program. Isn't it weird when you see your kids doing the same things you remember doing not so long ago?

Tara Joy said...

I am with you. I has been one crazy week! Can we breathe yet.

Lindsey said...

Wow, I thought I was busy with Halloween! You did your trunk or treat a week before? Weird.

CB said...

I could skip Halloween and not even miss it! Totally hate this holiday! Just got home from the costume parade at Dooley and am waiting for my blood pressure to return to normal!! Too much chaos associated with this holiday for me! :) Love your cute pages and breakdown of activities!! :)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I am also Halloweened out. Glad it's over and ready for Thanksgiving! LOL

Nicole said...

I know, Halloween is the best, but by the time it is finally the day of we are pretty worn out from all the partying and my kids are tired of their costumes. At least they get some good use out of them, right? By the way, your kids ar adorable. I love coordinating costumes, it just didn't work out for us this year.

Nat said...

Way cute! I love that their costumes coordinated. Savannah had her first Primary Program too this year. Same thing, couldn't really hear her in the mic though we practiced 2 dozen times. Cute anyway.