Monday, February 23, 2009

My little girl turns "5"!

Yesterday was Madison's 5th Birthday. I can't believe she is already 5! Holy crap that flew by! It seems like yesterday that I had my baby shower, went to Applebees, and my water broke the minute my big butt stood up! (I still had about a month to go) We went to the hospital at 8pm that night and by 9 the next morning she decided the only way she was coming was via c-section! She was born at 9:56 am, weighing in at 6lbs. 15 oz., 19 inches long.


Newborn Madi!


This picture is her 6 month old picture...she was so fat! I have a picture of her in a swimsuit I'm going to post when I find it! It is hilarious!


1 year old...eating her birthday cake!


2 years old!


3 years old!


4 years old! I realized I take way too many pictures of her by the front door...I better start changing it up! LOL.


My beautiful baby girl today at 5 years old! There are so many things we love about Madi, but the top 5 are:
1. She is the sweetest girl ever and she gets along well with everyone.
2. She has the cutest little smile and dimples, and a cute little laugh.
3. She is a great big sister and teaches Luke the alphabet, colors, you name it.
4. She is a carbon copy of me and even has a lot of my same mannerisms...which sometimes isn't good!
5. She says the best prayers and thanks Jesus for just about everything...it's very cute!
Happy Birthday Madi Rose! I'll post family party pictures later!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, what a sweetie! i wish we were close by so she adn maya could play. happy birthday madi!

Heidi said...

Madi is so cute! I love that picture of her with that apple dress! I hope she had fun at her party yesterday, cause I know we did! Happy Birthday Madison:-)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Happy Birthday Madi! So cute! :)

Lindsey said...

It has flown by, and I have only seen Madi a few times! She is adorable! Oh, and I tried to do the tag on facebook, and I don't really know how.

Tara Joy said...

Happy Birthday, yeah! It was fun to see all the flashback of pictures to bring her up to current. She is adorable and I love her animal print outfit. Aren't little girl clothes the best.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Madi! I remember she had the chubbiest legs ever. Didn't you have to buy big diapers just to fit them? The past 5 yrs. have gone way too fast. It's hard to believe it's been 2 yrs. since you guys were here for her b-day. Wow. I hope she had a fun day!

Mandy Frehner said...

Happy birthday Madison! Dominic has not stopped talking about her party. He loves his cousin Madi and would probably live with her if he could:)

CB said...

Just wait til she starts school....you think time flies now..Happy Birthday, Madi!

Michelle said...

She is SO cute! Looking at her now, you would never know she was ever chubby. She is a doll!

Kristin said...

Ohhhh, I only really knew her as a baby!!! I remember she was newborn when you were my VT, I think you were even pregnant with her when we met if I'm remembering right....Happy Birthday Madison, what a cutie!

Me said...

sorry I am so late to comment on this one. and it's a big one! It is so nuts that she is already 5. I remember getting her birth announcement & thinking you gave her such a pretty name.
The time is going faster now, isn't it?

Nat said...

Wow! She had such dark hair when she was born! What a cute girl. Can't believe she's 5! ARe we getting old or what?