Saturday, May 17, 2008

Springs Preserve!!!



Yesterday we took the kids to the Springs Preserve. It was kind of cool. I think a lot of the stuff is meant for older kids. There are a lot of things that tell the history of Las Vegas. The fun part for my kids was seeing different animals and spiders that are found in the deserts of Las Vegas (Cottontail rabbit, fox, tarantulas, etc.) They also have this cool little sandbox where the kids can dig for fossils! I thought for sure Madison would hate that, since she hates getting dirty! She loved it. It was nice to take them somewhere different than what we normally do.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast with Mike home this week.
We are not going anywhere for a while! Holy cow, I forgot how hard it was with a new baby! NO SLEEP!!!!! Anyway, come see us:-)

Me said...

we have been wanting to try that place, so I'm glad to hear it's cool. you guys are so good at using your time together to do fun things

Lindsey said...

Was it worth going with kids that young? Do you have plans to come out this way soon? Next time you are in Henderson we ought to go to the water park or you should come swimming or something!

CB said...

Looks like a cool place! Love the pic of you and the kids. You look awesome!

Tara Joy said...

How nice to have your husband home. Th spring Preseve looks cool. I think we need to try it out sometime.

Katie said...

The Springs place sounds fun. I can't believe how cute your kids keep getting! I love your blog!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

FUN! I was wondering if that place was any fun. Sounds like a good place to go except for probably not right now since it's getting so dang hot.