Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun Little Tag!

My sister-in-law Mandy did this tag, and I think it is too funny! So here is my answers, and I pass this tag onto anyone who reads this!


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Kirby Toyota

2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Cookies and Cream Flip Flop

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Jane Henderson

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): RusSa

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Yellow Diet Coke

7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): Edgar Randall

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Leagitt Lincoln

9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Winter Tulip

10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now):
Watermelon Bermuda Shorts

11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Mini Wheats Pine

4 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

I think I'm going to refer to you as your soap opera name from now on, Jane Henderson!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! If I did it we would have some VERY similar answers. :) I thought it was fun!

Taylor family said...

That is so funny! My names wouldn't work very well at all, but I think I might try it when I get a chance.

MKSIMS said...

Hey Sara (this is Kristin), I just got the link to your blog from Nikki's blog, so I added you to mine. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Madison looks identical to you when you were that age! They are both so cute. Check us out at indydentalduo.blogspot.com