Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mike's Graduation Last Year!



I can't believe it has already been a year since Mike's graduation! It is so nice having him all done with school. This last year flew by! He now works at an outpatient clinic. His goal is to have his own practice in the near future! It is so nice knowing when he gets home he doesn't have to go in the room and study! He is so good about coming home and spending time with the kids. (By that time, mommy needs a break!) I am so proud of him and all his accomplishments!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a year also! We are so proud of Mike also:-) We have to get a picture of Luke on your blog playing Guitar Hero! So funny to see him play with the "Big boys". Later

Mandy Frehner said...

I wish Brad was done with school…it won't be long though. We are proud of Mike too.

Tara Joy said...

Yeah, I totally remeber that. I can't believe it has been a year either. It seems like you were just deciding on what to do after graduation. Great job Mike

Lindsey said...

Hey Sara, I found your blog when I was looking at Holly's. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Me said...

that is such a huge accomplishment, and it sounds like he is doing so well. I'm glad you have your husband back, too!

Nat Lud said...

Isn't it great to not be a student! It's a great feeling--but scary too. I didn't realize how simple student life was (no matter how poor we may have been!)

Nat said...

I hear you girl! We have about a month to our 1 year graduation anniversary. It is fantastic to have a less stressed out hubby too isn't it? Sounds like we're totally in about the same boat in everything. Fun!