Monday, April 21, 2008

Lukey!



I think I've become a blogging fanantic! Today, I'm going to blog about Luke! He has many names in our family, Lukey, Lukester, Woogy, Woogity Wook, etc. He is definitely all boy! He loves to beat up on his big sissy Madison, and poor little Madi doesn't know how to defend herself. He loves Buzz and Woody, and ELMO. No matter where we go he has to have his na na (Pacifier) . (I don't know how I'm going to get rid of that!) He loves to sing Taylor Swift songs with Madi and does a pretty good job! (Daddy's not real fond of that!) His favorite thing to eat is Fwoot Snacks (as he calls them)! He will climb on just about anything. If there's something that he isn't supposed to find or have, He will find it. He is full of energy and is so much fun!

6 comments:

Tara Joy said...

Luck is so adorable and I am with him, I like Taylor Swift too.

Tara Joy said...

I mean Luke, Sorry.

Heidi said...

Cute blog about lukey! He is so funny and cute. I love Taylor Swift. Maybe Luke will be on American Idol someday. I am sure Mike would not mind.... haha!

Unknown said...

he's a real cutie, that's for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara fun to catch up with your family. I've been working on our blog but I am having too much fun reading everyone else's. I feel like I could just insert Aidan's name into your post about Luke. Boys are so BUSY!-Annie

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SO cute! I'm so glad that I am finding so many new people through Holly's blog! Your kids are cuties! How have you been? I added you to my blog friends! :)