Friday, April 25, 2008

Luke asleep.......




For those of you that know my kids, they tend to go to bed rather late and fight going to bed at all. The other night Mike was at a bishopric meeting and Madison and I were watching American Idol. Luke was playing with his toys and would come in and out of the room. After about 20 minutes of not seeing him, Madison went in his room and came back to me and said,"Mommy, Lukey fell asleep on my bed!" I had to take a picture of that, since I'm usually forcing him to lay down. I wish that crazy little boy would make bedtime that easy every night!

6 comments:

Tara Joy said...

Too cute. He is even holding onto that sippy cup.

Lindsey said...

If my kids nap they stay up until about 11, so I just stopped letting them. It's pretty nice now because I make them go to bed at 7! And Mike is in the Bishopric? Aren't we a little bit young for that?

Heidi said...

Luke looks so peaceful! We are going to have to nip the "late night naps" in the bud. Arielle does the same thing. I HATE IT!

Mandy Frehner said...

Lukey looks so cute on that flower bed of Madison's!
Dominic slept until noon today and then went to bed at 7:00 because he has been sick. I've got more house cleaning done today than I ever have!

Unknown said...

oh so cute!!!

mike is in the bishopric? mercy me! are you guys still in serene ward?

Sara said...

No, we are not in the Serene Ward anymore. It split about a year and a half ago, and we are now in the Paradise Ward. Mike is the executive secretary. He's busy with lots of phone calls, but not near as busy as bishop and his councelors!