Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This Thanksgiving was very relaxing. My mom, dad, Matt and Heidi and their kids came over. Mike experimented with his new Infrared Turkey fryer and it was delicious! My mom made a turkey, too, just in case ours got jacked up! I made homemade rolls which was another first. They turned out pretty good thanks to Katie's recipe! After everyone left it was time for a nice long nap! (Nothing like stuffing your face and sleeping afterwards! LOL) It was so relaxing, these are the only pictures I took. I was bummed after everyone left when I realized I neglected the camera! I have a lot to be thankful for this year! I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful kids, and an awesome family who helps me out whenever I need them! Even when things seem unfair, I'm very grateful for everything my Heavenly Father has given me!


6 comments:

CB said...

Relaxing holidays the very best kind of holidays!!!!

Katie said...

I'm so glad the rolls turned out! I knew you could do it:) Have fun in a few days. We'll be thinking about you guys!

Me said...

I didn't realize you were hosting. What a stresser, huh? Even when it's just your own family, it still seems overwhelming. Glad it went well. And can I add, you are looking awesome in that pic!

Heidi said...

I hope we didn't stress you out too much! We had a lot of fun with you guys! The rolls were delicious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.