Sunday, August 2, 2009

9th Anniversary Weekend!

This past weekend Mike and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. We started out by eating at Texas de Brazil....let me just say, "YUM!" The food was awesome! Then we went and saw "O" at the Bellagio. It is amazing what these people can do...kinda freakish if ya ask me! Some of them I thought for sure were animals instead of humans! It was an amazing show! Afterwards we stayed the night at the Bellagio. My mom watched the kids for us at our house. They upgraded our room to a strip/lake view for our anniversary, and sent us up a box of chocolates. I'll save you any extra details...hehe!





Our view from our room! This past 9 years has flown by!
I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband!

11 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary tomorrow! It's weird that it's been 9 years ago and it's still so vivid in my mind. It was a crazy day. I'm surprised your mom survived! There's nothing like leaving the kids home--you celebrated right. See you in a few days!

Nat said...

Looks like a great time!!!! I would love to see "O". Congrats you two!

Art and Evelyn said...

Sounds like fun! hehe! We're hoping to get to Vegas before this baby comes. I'm dying to see "O" too! Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

Heidi said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful evening! Happy Anniversary! What a spectacular view from your room!

Sadie said...

Congratulations!! Almost to double digits. Thanks for sparing us the hotel details. lol Speaking of...whens baby number three coming?

The Covie said...

You guys look so cute together! I'm glad you had fun! I think those acrobats do some freakishly crazy things too!!

Nat Lud said...

Wow a post! He he. It is so good to hear from ya. Looks like your
9th Anniversary was a great one! Glad ya celebrated huge! (And thanks for sparing the wink wink details!)

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you guys got to get away for a little while! Congrats on almost a decade!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I still think we are way too young to have almost been married 10 years, time does fly!

CB said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember coming into VVRC to work out and talking with you about wedding plans....definitely does not seem that long ago!!

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.