Monday, July 6, 2009

Girls Weekend & 4th of July

A couple of weekends ago, I was able to go on a girls weekend with some of my wonderful friends. We drove up to St. George on Friday, ate lunch, and shopped. We went to Tai Pan (loved that store), Downeast, and a few other stores. Then drove up to Pine Valley to Michelle's parents' cabin. Their cabin (house) was beautiful, and so was the weather:) We played a game, and talked till around 3am. (did I mention Nyquil???LOL) It was so much fun catching up with everyone...I have some awesome friends. We slept in the next morning...(well tried to huh, Callie?) We all got up and got dressed and were getting ready....when what do you know....I FAINTED! Yes, I said fainted. I'm contributing it to not eating breakfast that morning and the altitude! Either that or I'm a complete FREAK! LOL....and No Girls, I'm NOT pregnant:) So after I scared them half to death, fixed my makeup, and popped a couple of tylenol(according to them I went head first), we went back down to St. George, had some Pizza Factory, and headed back home. Thank you to all of our wonderful hubbys who let us get away...It was a blast!



Callie, Michelle, Holly, Me, and Mindy at Pizza Factory!

FOURTH OF JULY

Our Fam on the 4th.

My mom and dad....mom, do you ever get off that stinkin phone? LOL. What did my mom ever do before the cell phone?


Taylor and Madi



My easily entertained hubby:)


Christian


My cute Madi


Jadey Cakes...I love this little girl:)


I smell trouble!



Lukester


Madi

10 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Thank you so much for not posting any pictures of me on here. I really appreciate it!

Nat said...

That looks so fun!!! Wish I could have come to the girls trip! Way to go with the fainting. I have fainted twice... on my wedding day (LOL) and once when I was pregnant. Love seeing pictures of your family.

Lindsey said...

You didn't tell me about the fainting, how exciting! It sound like you had fun!

Callie said...

Thank you so much for not posting any pictures of me...oh wait, ya did! sucka! I am so relieved you are okay...I can still see the look of cinnamon bear love on your face! Now we have a point of reference..no, not that time, that was the year Sara went down, you mean the next year..ha. Looks like the 4th was great. We really gotta get our kids together.

Me said...

I'm glad you posted a pic, so I can swipe it and put it on mine. I don't know why I squish my arms in when I see a camera aimed at me, I think I'm trying to be smaller. ANYWAY, I am so glad you're okay, too. You didn't convey just how scary that was! Maybe not for you because you were out cold, but for your friends looking on it was freaky. You were such as good sport as we rehashed it throughout the day...and up til now. :)
Wasn't that day the perfect little break you needed? I felt so renewed after being with you guys.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Thanks for posting about our overnighter! It was such a blast other than your fainting and scaring the living daylights(not sure what the hell that phrase means but everyone uses it like that!) out of us! I love what Callie said to use it as a point of reference. LOL

Michelle said...

It was such a fun 29 hours of girl time. I don't know what we would have done without you. You are hilarious and had me laughing the whole time until "the incident." Then I almost had a heart attack. I'm so glad you're OK. We'll have to make the trip an annual one!

CB said...

Sounds like a fun trip...you fainted? I don't think I've ever fainted in my life...since you're okay I guess it is alright to say that's kinda funny! :) JK Glad to hear you are doing fine! :)

Nicole said...

No worries Sara, I do it all the time. Maybe it's a family thing. Looks like you guys had fun. Cute pictures on the fourth. Does your mom even not have the phone?

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.