Thursday, January 29, 2009

I need some creative ideas...

Ok..so most of you know that I'm the activity day girls leader in our ward! Well our stake activity days is coming up soon. Our theme is "Spiritual Idol"...Good, Better, Best! (based on a talk by Dallin H. Oaks) Anyway, our ward is in charge of the "developing talents" class. The class is about 20-25 minutes long. If you have any cute ideas that could go along with the theme, tell them to me...anything! I was thinking along the lines of a cute scrapbook page, necklace...I don't know! I BETTER HAVE AT LEAST ONE CREATIVE COMMENT FROM ALL OF YOU:) LOL.

4 comments:

Tara Joy said...

Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp. This is the sound of the cricket in my head as I am sitting here trying to come up with something creative:) When is it? Is it by any holiday's? I will think about it some more and let you know if I figure anything out.

Krista and crew said...

What?!? I had to read your post about 3 times before it computed in my head. Anyway, what about scrapbooking cards that they could give as "thank you" notes or "thinking of you notes" for service occasions. Good Luck!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Ok, I am so NOT creative so I'm afraid I won't be any help in this area...probably why I don't have this kind of calling. LOL

Nicole said...

Have you made those cute little scripture bags out of placemats. I taught my mom how. She could show you. They're really easy!