Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


The calm before the snow:)


Lukey enjoying the snow...I think he's going to be my little snowboarder!

Madison playing in the snow! (Thinking: Wow, it's really snowing!)


Our little itty bitty snowman!


What it looked like by the time we got home last night!

Madison's dream came true! Can you believe how much it snowed here yesterday? WOW! That was awesome! Madison said, "I'm so excited! I can't believe it is snowing in Las Vegas, mommy!" The kids had so much fun playing in the snow! I went to my parents house around noon and it had just started snowing. About an hour and a half later it was a winter wonderland! I was afraid to drive home, but finally around 8:00 last night we made our 20 mile an hour journey home:) (Hey...I've never driven in snow!) I just wish we could have a white Christmas...wouldn't that be awesome?

9 comments:

Katie said...

That is so exciting to have so much snow! I am having fun reading everyone's blogs & seeing the pics. I'm sure your kids loved it. Did Mike have to shovel the walk? he he

Heidi said...

I still can't believe that it snowed here! I am still in shock! My kids loved it!

Peyton AWESOME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CB said...

I have hardly been able to drag my kids in!! They were up til about 10 pm last night and at it again early this morning. Love it!!

Tara Joy said...

Who in the world is that behind Madison with shorts and a short sleeve shirt on? Is he crazy!

Lindsey said...

Snow is fun...for a couple of days. It makes it so much more special that we only have it once every few years huh?

Nicole said...

That is awesome! Now she's going to expect it every year. Cute pictures!

Kerri said...

Time to update:)

Sadie said...

Dude I was looking at your slideshow. You were in Idaho? Where at? Were you at the fair in Blackfoot?