Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Picture Overload...

Christmas was quite eventful this year as always. It all started Christmas Eve at my sister Missy's house...

Here is Grandma and the grandkids singing Silent Night:) I learned that my kids don't know the words to Silent Night:) LOL.


Here are all of us that participated in the Ugly Christmas Sweater contest this year...and a few other little kiddos that decided they wanted to be in the picture, too. Mike had an ugly Christmas jacket this year, but decided he'd rather watch football than be in the picture!
And the winner is.....


My brother Matt! Isn't that hilarious:)


Mike and I...I had to let you see his ugly jacket...there was slim pickens this year at good 'ole Goodwill...Oh well there is always Ebay next year, right Lindsey?


Lukester in his new Christmas Jammies.


Madi in her new High School Musical PJ's and her cousins Taylor, Eliza and Alexa....Obviously they were looking at the other cameras!


Madison had to leave cookies and milk for Santa... and her pathetic mother forgot to make them earlier so instead of some fresh baked cookies, Santa got some EL Fudge cookies! (Come to find out, Santa will eat just about anything:)


Madison opening gifts Christmas morning!


Lukey opening gifts!


Madi's favorite gift from Santa...her kitchen!


Lukey's favorite gift from Santa...Rockband:) This was actually our family gift, which we've already had a blast with! I was only okay with this purchase because of the Wii fit... so far I love it:)


Our famous Christmas morning Orange rolls:) YUMMY!


We then headed over to Mike's mom's house to open some more fun gifts and eat once again:)


Madi got some cute Fancy Nancy books from Sean and Whitney and more fun toys from grandma and grandpa:)


As if they can't get enough at home they had to play Rockband at Grandma's house.


And we wrapped up the day at Grandpa Russell's house with lots more fun toys:) We were wiped out by the time we got home! Christmas was lots of fun...but I'm sooooooo glad it's over:)

11 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

I don't know about Santa, but you can give me EL fudge cookies any day!

Lindsey said...

My sweater was so much uglier than yours! Ebay is great. I ended up buying a plain one for Randy and making it ugly. And I think I've said this before, but Mike's parents look like they are 40, maybe even 35? Or are they just very photogenic?

Heidi said...

LOVE the picture of Matt!! That is so funny!! I am with you... I loved Christmas this year, but I am SO glad that it is OVER! We had a fun time with you guys!! Can't wait for Wednesday!

Nat said...

Love the picture of Luke holding the guitar. too cute!! And my kids lame mom didn't make cookies either. Santa got m&ms & crackers & hot cocoa at our house. The orange rolls look delish!!! I want some!!!

Katie said...

Every picture I've seen of Matt in his sweater has had me rolling! That is the funniest thing ever! Your kids are growing up so fast. Madi is looking so grown up. I'm glad you all had a great Christmas. I love all the pics!

Nat Lud said...

Your kids look so big! Glad your Christmas was fun. Great family times!

Sadie said...

Fun times. I live like 10 minutes from the fair. How come you were here? Do you have family here?

Kerri said...

OK so my hips look like the size of a small country standing next to you. I guess you were right about payback:)

Nicole said...

Cute kids! I love the photo of Matt. Hilarious! He looks thrilled to be posing for you.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Love all the pictures. I really like the ugly sweater thing. That's great! Looks like you had a great Christmas with lots of family.

Me said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I love picture overload anyday. We do need to get Luke & Kyle together more, they are going to be our little rockers. Maddy looks like she loves her kitchen, too. How are you liking the wii fit? I like mine, but I about wanted to break it in half when I first got on it and it made that "oh" noise, like I was too much for it to handle. haha maybe I was!