Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm going insane....

Mike left to Virginia yesterday morning. He is there until Sunday night for a continuing ed. course...I'M GOING CRAZY!!!! I miss him a ton, and I feel so sorry for anybody who is a single parent. He has only been gone 2 days now and my kids are driving me nutty!! I guess I just didn't realize how much Mike helps me out when he gets home from work until now. I love my kids a ton, but it is taking everything inside of me to be patient w/them. Tonight went as follows...Madi going poopoo on the toilet, putting too much toilet paper in the toilet, flushing the toilet, the toilet overflowing...ME freaking out!!!! About 20 minutes later coming in the family room to see that Luke was hitting our LCD TV with a butter knife, and in his words, "Playin' like Peta Pan!"ENOUGH SAID!!!!!There are scratches all over the TV but it could have been worse!I guess I should be lucky Mike isn't here....He has time to calm down once I tell him! Daddy, please come home before mommy loses her freakin' mind!

12 comments:

Krista said...

Isn't it amazing how having Dad home at night makes a huge difference and is a huge help! I know exaclty what you're feelin! Just remember to breath!:)

Krista said...

Also remember to breathE too:)

Heidi said...

SARA!!! I am so sorry! Matt told me what Luke did. I don't even know what to say! Mike will be home soon!! Maybe you should have gone w/ Mike to Virginia, and I should have watched your kids for you:-) HANG IN THERE!!! CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!!

Me said...

I read your title and starting laughing before I read one word of the blog. You are so funny. Sorry, I know it is so hard without your husband, but I can just hear you saying all this and it's funny. Do you have anything going on today? We could come out and break up your day a bit...

Lindsey said...

It seems like 10 minutes after Randy leaves, everything bad happens. Noah pees all over the floor right in front of the toilet 5 minutes before I have to take Avrie to school and Macie is being her normal screaming self! Good Luck!

Katie said...

Hang in there! Just think back to 2 yrs. ago when Mike was gone for weeks on end. If you can live through that you can live through anything. :)

Tara Joy said...

Oh man! You should have came to play group this morning. We would have loved to have you there are Barry Bretton would have loved to play with Madison (he is on track break). I hope you heard about it.

Callie said...

You can do it! You can do it!! I hope you get a great break when he gets back-you deserve a pedicure at the very least!

CB said...

I am laughing so hard right now and had to read your post to Jarvus. Hang in there!!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh dang! I am SO sorry! I feel for you girl. Nothing is worse than doing the parenting thing alone and having your kids be CRAZY and you wanna pull your hair out. You can ALWAYS call me if you need to vent and have a laugh. :)

Michelle said...

I feel your pain! Hang in there and then take some time for yourself!

MamaB said...

I'm sorry! I can totally relate, hopefully you survived. Next time you should go with him and leave your kids with family ;)