Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls Night Out!


Okay, so I'm not looking too cute in this picture! I wanted to post it for my dear friends Holly and Carly! Carly (on the right) came into town last week and we were able to go to dinner at Macayos, and catch up on old times! I hadn't seen Carly since before I got married...Yikes, 8 years ago! We had a blast talking about High School, good times and bad! Holly (on the left) and I get to see each other more often, but we always have a good laugh everytime we are together! We had to have Carly take this picture of us, since I forgot to ask our waiter, Sergio! hehe. We had a fun time together and it's amazing how we can just kind of pick up where we left off!

6 comments:

Me said...

oh Sergio. such a good waiter. in fact they literally were WAITING on us at the end there as we sat talking. haha We had to leave before they started throwing that silverware at us instead of into their bucket.
I agree, I always laugh my hardest and have the best time with you girls. I am so thankful we're still the same, great friends. SOOOO lucky!

Heidi said...

You look cute in that picture Sara! You always look cute! Glad you had a fun time with your friends!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Fun times! I love Macayos and we were just there too. :) you guys look just like you did in high school...don't you guys age?! LOL

Carly said...

Wow, who is that girl on the right with the freakishly long looking neck? My heck, I look like a giraffe! However, you and Holly look B-E-A-utiful. I had so much fun. Too bad we got kicked out of the restaurant. I'll never forget the loud slam of the silverwear as our "suttle" hint to get the heck out of the there! I will also always remember our delightful waiter Serrrrrrgio (as the "r" rolls off my tongue). You left out the most important part though, after we stepped out of the restaurant, we decided to risk our lives in that scary neighborhood and stand out in the parking lot and talk for atleast another hour. I had a great time and loved seeing you girls again. Love you both!

Michelle said...

You all look great! I have missed seeing your faces over the years. I am a little behind the times with the blogs and all, but I love being able to see all of you and your adorable families!

Nat said...

You are all so cute! What are you talking about? You look gorgeous! Wish I could have been there! Looks like fun! I miss you all! Too bad no HS reunion right?