Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Weekend!

We had a fun weekend! For 4th of July we went over to my brother Brad's house, and had a BBQ! We had great food, and the kids had a fun time playing together! Later on we walked over to City Hall and watched fireworks! We then came back to Brad and Mandy's house and did our own low budget fireworks... We were glad their neighbors had the good illegal ones! 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I love dressing the kids up in red, white, and blue! Madison was so excited for 4th of July this year, and I think Luke was wondering why we were all playing w/ fire:) Saturday afternoon we went over to Mike's parent's house and went swimming and had lots of great food! We also had a fun time playing RockBand on the Nintendo Wii! Unfortunately we don't have any pictures of that since I left my camera over their house...so I'll post those later! It was a fun eventful weekend, and fun spending it with family!

2 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Great pictures, Sara! We need to swap shots. We had tons of fun with everyone. We will have to make it a tradition.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Fun! I really like 4th of July too. :)