Monday, July 28, 2008

Dodger Game!


Madison & her cousins Allison, Emma, and Joseph.




All of us!



Luke & Mike


Me & Madison


Lukey!

Friday morning we went down to California to visit my two older brothers and their families. We had a fun time hanging out and Madi and Luke loved playing with all their cousins! Friday night the older kids babysat for us so we could all have a fun night out w/out children:) On Saturday morning we went and ate lunch at Mike's favorite Bakersfield place...Papa O's Pizza. It's kind of a whole in the wall Pizza place, but they have good pizza. Saturday night, we went to the DODGER game and had a fun time! My kids were actually really well behaved:) Madi's favorite part was when "Take me out to the Ballgame" started playing! (My little singer!) Dodgers won! The highlight of the night was when a guy ran out on the field throwing off his clothes...He didn't make it very far:) We came home Sunday afternoon! It was a fun little vacation!

9 comments:

Tara Joy said...

I am so glad that your trip was fun and you are home safe. I can't believe the picture of Luke asleep on the floor. My kids would never do that. When they are tired they just go completly insane. So funny!

Mandy Frehner said...

Fun times! Maybe next year Brad could get his face out of a book and we can go with you!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures Sara! Glad that you had a fun time:-)

Lindsey said...

You are a traveling family! We haven't had a vacation forever. So, tomorrow we are going to Peter Piper Pizza at 12, if you look at your comments before then!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun. Too bad you had to watch the Dodgers though. When Mitchell gets really mad and wants to insult someone, he calls them a Dodgers fan.

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast and that is hilarious that you got to witness a streeking incident. Your pictures of you and your family are priceless! What a beautiful family!

Katie said...

Sara- I don't know what you're talking about "hole in the wall" Papa O's is fine Bakersfield dining!:) We loved having you here, it was fun!

Carly said...

I too also love the streeking story. I'm kinda sad I missed it! I'm terrible. It does look like you had a fun family trip. BTW, I saw your blog recently where we are supposed to post a memory we have of you. Here is mine.... I remember when we were Freshmans in HS and we were both at the New Years Eve church dance. You had on these pin striped black slacks with suspenders and I thought it was the coolest outfit ever and I was so jealous that you had it and not me! I know, random! HA!!!

Krista said...

Love the picture of Luke with the pacifier in his hand!