Monday, February 22, 2010

Madi turns 6!

My little Madi turned 6 years old today! The last 6 years has flown by!

She had a little High School Musical Party on Friday.

Eating Pizza, one of her favorites.



The 3 amigos! My nephews, Christian and Dominic with Lukey. They are so funny together now! I have a feeling they're going to give us trouble in a few years....WAIT....they already do give us trouble! LOL.

Freeze dance to the High School Musical music.

My little sweetie!

The crew waiting for Madi to open her gifts!

Madison opening gifts!


Blowing out her birthday candles!

Today we took her and Lukey bowling! She has been asking to go bowling since she was about 2 years old, and today her dream came true! She kept telling Mike and I she was soooo excited she was finally going "balling!" We had to repeat it over and over to her that it was BOWLING, not Balling!

Madi with her Bubba.

Madi Bowling

Madi and mommy

Madison with daddy!
We are so lucky to have this little girl in our lives! Everyone around her loves her to pieces. Here are a few things about Madison:
1. She LOVES going to church and writes or draws in her little notebook (journal) every Sunday about what she learned about!
2. She loves her little brother Luke and would pretty much would do anything for him! (even though he can be a little stinker sometimes!)
3. She is very helpful with chores around the house and completes them to perfection! (sadly I think it is an OCD tendency that I've passed on to her....that is when I ACTUALLY do clean!)
4. She LOVES going to school and is doing very well in Kindergarten!
We are so lucky to have this little girl in our lives! She is so thoughtful and such a sweetheart!Happy Birthday, Madison! We love you!

7 comments:

Taylor family said...

Time sure does fly doesn't it?! I'm glad we were able to celebrate with Madi. The girls had so much fun. We sure miss spending time with you guys. I'm not very good at planning ahead, but we need to make it happen more often.

Katie said...

Happy Bday Madison! I can't believe you're 6 already. I love that she writes in her journal about what she learned on Sun. What a sweetheart! I love your new floors. They look so great!

CB said...

I cannot believe she is 6 already!! Happy birthday Madi!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! It does seem like we were just pregnant with the Madi and Avrie. For some reason I thought they were a little closer together, Avrie's birthday isn't until June!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you guys seem like a one big happy family. Its awfully nice to see something like this.

Helen said...

Happy birth day madi...
I visited your woblog by chance. It's nice weblog.

auntpearl said...

I have a great niece named Maddy who turned 8 years old this March 12th. She lives about 5 hours away and I will get to see her this coming weekend.
She is having her birthday party
today.
Maddi and Maddy are definitely two cuties.
Please feel free to drop by my blog.
http://doggydog22.blogspot.com/

Take care,
Pearl