Monday, November 9, 2009

Vacation-San Diego

We spent all last week down in San Diego! We had a blast!
This is the condo on Mission Beach that we rented for the week. It was really nice and only steps away from the beach:)


This was Madi and Luke's Room at the Beach Condo. They had so much fun!


Cuties!


Mike relaxing on our vacation!

We were on the beach every single day and loved it.
Madi building a sand castle.


Madi and Daddy...so sweet. She loved the water and Luke absolutely did not want to go near the water:)


Mike and I loving the beach...


Madi


Luke and his cute little self...
We had so much fun on our vacation...just wish we could have been there another week!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you had such a relaxing, fun time!

Madi & Luke look so cute in their Halloween outfits!

Taylor family said...

How fun! I'm so jealous. It reminds me how we had to cancel our trip to San Diego this summer. Next summer lets go together:)

Nat said...

So I melt over the picture of the kids in their fun little beds away from home. So fun! And that is my kind of vacation! Beach everyday, lounging, condo, zoo--- so nice!

Lindsey said...

I am so jealous! It all looks like so much fun. I can't remember the last time I had a week long vacation...probably the Back East trip!

Nat Lud said...

We rented a condo last year and loved it too! It's definitely the way to go. Looks like everyone had a great time. Glad ya got to relax!

Katie said...

I need to do what you did and do a mega-post. (I'm so far behind it's not even funny :) The vacation looks so fun and relaxing. Something you both deserve. I love the condo...looks like the way to go.

Me said...

NICE DIGS! that is the best way to stay at the beach for sure. We will have to do that next time. Looks like so much fun. Im soooo glad you guys got a little break! You all deserved it!

The Hardy's said...

Wow- it looks like fun. What fun to just rent a condo and take your own little family. I bet you did have a blast.