Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Luke's 1st day of Preschool

Today was Lukesters first day of Preschool! He was so excited to finally go and take his spiderman backpack. He loved it. (which I was grateful for, since a couple of months ago he wouldn't stay in nursery!) He looked so cute. It makes me sad to think my baby isn't a baby anymore:(


Lukey telling me,"I'm free (three) mama, I gonna go to precool (preschool)!"


My sweet boy! I wish he'd stay little forever:( I love this little guy!


Lukey and his cousin, Christian. Luke was so excited that Christian was going to be in his class with him. They looked so cute!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun! I wonder if Ryan and Julia's little boy is in his class?! Noah started his little preschool thing today, I better get on it and make another post!

Taylor family said...

He looks so cute! I picture Blake growing up to be just like him. They even kind of look similar. I can't believe he's already in preschool. It does seem like just yesterday he was starting nursery:)

Heidi said...

How cute! I can't believe he is already in preschool either! I didn't know that Christian and him were in the same class. That will be fun! It will be nice to be kid free for a few hours!!

The Hardy's said...

HE is a cute little boy. I'm glad he did so well.

Mandy Frehner said...

Go Lukey and Christian. They look so big and handsome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.