Monday, April 13, 2009

Some"bunny" came to our house!

There was a ton of things going on this Easter. Madi and Luke had a fun time!

Luke, Arielle, Madison, Chloe, and Cadence at our wards Easter Egg Hunt. It was really fun! We have so many good friends in our ward.


My Sis-in-Law, Angela, came into town with my neices and nephews. All of the cousins had such a fun time playing together.



Saturday we went over to Mike's moms house and ate some yummy chicken and dumplings (Mike's favorite meal his mom makes), we dyed Easter Eggs, had an Easter Egg Hunt, and played Rockband. It was lots of fun!


Lukey finding his Easter basket!


Madi finding her Easter basket!


Easter Sunday! Aren't they cute? I'm totally laughing... I'm just now realizing where Luke's hand is...can't ever take just one perfect picture! LOL.

8 comments:

Taylor family said...

the kids are so cute! I totally laughed outloud when I saw where Luke's hand was and I woke up Trent:) You guys are awesome!!!

Kristin said...

Your kids look so cute! It looks like they had a great Easter!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures of the kids. We had so much fun this past week with everyone!

Luke is so funny! I have to show that to Matt!

Mandy Frehner said...

Luke and Madi look so cute. That dress is adorable! You failed to mention that Mike performed a miracle on Saturday night and fixed my foot:)

Katie said...

That picture of Luke looking up at Madi is darling! You can tell he adores her. They look so cute in their Easter clothes!

Nat said...

looks super fun! Love the new background.

Callie said...

I was bummed we missed the shower-my family had a campout. Of course, you ditched out the time before..sure, you couldn't get a babysitter, whatever! just kidding. Your kids are so stinking cute and that last picture is so funny! They're so cute I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out..but thanks! I got a good laugh!

Nicole said...

Cute kids! Glad to see you hide your baskets too. John had to get used to that. He thought it was a little weird at first.