Friday, August 8, 2008

Dancing Queen....






Madison started her dance class yesterday with her little friend Ashlyn. She loved it! I was glad because I never know how she's going to act...she's my little unpredictable diva! She kept asking all day long if it was time for dance class yet...She even had to dance around the house all day long wearing her dress up leotard(sp?) I could tell she was a little nervous, but it went really well. I'm so glad she liked it, and she looked so cute dancing. I think the worst part was dealing w/Luke screaming his head off because he wanted to go in the dance room and get sissy...Oh, that little stinker has mind of his own! Heidi, I think next class you might have to pull babysitting duty...hehe:)

5 comments:

Peyton AWESOME said...

I'm a boy and will never understand dancing. Or leotards.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

lol, that's so cute! :)

Heidi said...

I can watch my adopted son! We can all play Guitar Hero! Bring him over next time for sure!

Lindsey said...

Where is she in dance? I signed Avrie up at dance etc. for the fall. Oh, thats really far from you though. Its fun, Avrie took dance last year too.

Peyton AWESOME said...

my new blog address is pjfcomics.blogspot.com