Monday, October 12, 2009

Neglected...


Mike and I are so busy lately with Kindergarten, preschool, soccer, work, business, you name it! At night, both of us usually end up in the office working for an hour or so on paperwork. Luke kept wanting me to go lay with him upstairs one night, since Madi was already asleep. I kept telling him to wait just a minute. Well, I got busy doing what I was doing, and when I looked behind my chair this is what I found...Isn't he the cutest?
I've been trying to be better lately about not pushing him and Madi to the side while I get things done...(though it's hard sometimes)! He is definitely a little momma's boy! I love this little guy, even when he climbs in my bed in the middle of the night, or insists that I carry him when we pick Madi up for school. I actually try to enjoy it lately...he's growing up way too fast!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I do that all the time! So much to do, so little time!

Taylor family said...

I find myself doing that to Avery too. She tells us she's too tired to put her shoes away so we yell at her and put her in time out and then 1 minute later she is asleep in time out:(

Mandy Frehner said...

they can be such little stinkers before the crash:) Luke is so sweet. Good thing you didn't run him over with the office chair:)
(Look at your pic you posted!)

Sadie said...

Ahh...

CB said...

I am right there with ya Sara. It always seems like there is just "one more thing" to do. But I am really trying harder as well to get as much done before the kids wake up that way I have more time to devote to them before school. Does it ever slow down? :)

Me said...

I know how you feel! I feel like I am putting my kids off all the time. I feel so bad because I know they just want to be with me. And all those things come to my head like "they grow up so fast" so I have been trying to do better. But it's hard!