Monday, June 8, 2009

Russell Family Happenings....

I can never get my pictures to post in the right order, so in no particular order....

Madi finished soccer the end of May! We are so proud of her. She turned into a great little soccer player and is looking forward to playing again in the Fall. She is so shy most of the time so I was a bit worried, but she did awesome.

She also graduated from Miss Lesly's Preschool. She loved Miss Lesly and all of her friends at preschool. She is soooo ready for Kindergarten....and I'm so ready for her to go! She is a Miss Smarty pants in more than one way:)


Lukey's 3rd Birthday is today:) He is such a funny little momma's boy! I can't believe it has been 3 years since he was born....YIKES! It's flying by!

This past weekend we had a family birthday party for him. We invested in a big water slide that all of the kids loved. We will get tons of use out of this bad boy ALL summer long.

The most exciting news lately is that Lukester is FINALLY potty trained! He has pretty much done it on his own and so far (let's cross our fingers) has done really well! It will be soooo nice to have no kiddos in diapers:)


Our good friends, Mike and Kenna, and their cute little girls, Shara and Jane, came and visited us a couple of weekends ago! We loved having them as our first house guests. Our kids love playing with each other, and we love hanging out with them!

Jane, Madison, Shara, and Luke


This is Madi and her buddy, Joshua. They loved going to preschool together. Joshua's mom and I carpooled and they became little buddies. Lukey thought Joshua walked on water and loved picking him up from preschool more than his own sissy:)


6 comments:

Taylor family said...

Okay, first, I can't believe Luke is 3 already. Second, he is potty trained? That was quick. Last time I saw you he was in diapers! And third, we are SO coming over and using your awesome water slide:) See you soon.

Mandy Frehner said...

Okay Dominic just said, "who are those kids. I don't know those kids on Madi's blog." (Like he has to approve everyone you post about! He, he. Happy birthday Luke! We are so glad you are in your house and closer to us.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Way to go on the potty training, you rock! :) I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Madi in kindergarten?! Wow that went fast! Hopefully we'll get to LV this summer and see your new house :)

Nat Lud said...

So fun to hear from you guys. Glad all is well! I am jealous that Luke is potty trained! I need to get going on it but I don't want to!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I forgot he shares Avrie's birthday! And one day he is going to be very upset that you posted a picture of him on the toilet.

Kerri said...

nothing like posting pics of your kid on the toilet to say happy 3rd birthday. I am sure he will love you when he is older:)